Don’t struggle with the mess of insurance claims in Orlando on your own. In most cases, your insurance company will repair or replace your roof after it’s been damaged in a storm. Call to get your free roof inspection and discuss your claim.
Insurance Claims Process
The process might seem complex, but don’t worry. Our specialists are fully trained with more than 15 years of experience in the business, and will make sure you are fully taken care of.
Here’s how it works:
- Our roofers will do an inspection of your roof - for free - to determine what damage has occurred from the storm, and the extent of that damage.
- If there is enough damage (25% or more of your roof has been damaged).
- The insurance company will schedule an appointment for an adjuster to come out and look at the roof. One of our roofers will be present for the inspection as well, to ensure they don’t miss any of the damage that’s there.
- The adjuster will send in their report to the insurance company, and if/when it confirms the storm damage, the insurance company will begin sending you checks to cover the replacement.
- Once you receive your first check (and a breakdown of any more to come), you’ll endorse it, Power Roofing & Construction will endorse it, then it needs to be endorsed at your mortgage bank’s branch. You’ll need to bring the full adjuster’s worksheet to the branch as well.
- Once the bank has signed it, too, you bring the check back to us so we can purchase the materials and begin on your new roof.
- On the first day of the roof replacement, we’ll drop off a dumpster at your home to get rid of the old materials.
- We’ll install your new roof! This should take no more than 2-3 days.
- The city will send an inspector to ensure the job was completed properly, and they’ll sign the permit and it’s over. You can enjoy your new roof!
Roof Damage Claims
A lot of homeowners will wonder if their insurance rates will go up, or if their insurance company will drop them after they’ve made a claim. Former Governor Jeb Bush actually passed a law after the storm season of 2004 that prevents insurance companies from dropping homeowners, or raising rates, due to storm-related claims. You’re covered!
Don’t go through your roof damage claim alone. Let our experienced specialists help to make sure you get the most out of your insurance claim, and that your home is truly safe again. Call today and set up your free inspection, and we’ll get started on the tough stuff for you!